ElectroAir presents a new standard of ground power generation for all aircrafts during the flight
preparation phase. Optimized voltage quality and the highest level of supply in combination with
maximum serviceability and simplified operation make the Electroair a reliable unit.
ElectroAir is a Manufacturer, Developer and Designer of Ground Power Units (GPUs). Our NextGen
Ground Power Units stand out from other Ground Power Units on the market: they are static converters that
combines deep technological expertise and innovation, for Civil and Military customers along with the
consumer-focused mindset of two of the best (and important) aeronautic heritages in the world,
Safety and Reliability.
These are the most advanced products in the static NextGen GPUs market segment, designed to anticipate
the market needs and are able to generate profit for Airports, Airlines, Maintenance Repair Organizations
and Ground Handlers, also providing comfort for the Consumers and care for the Environment.
Our people are eager experts of the aviation and power supply industries, motivated by a new endeavor,
truly internationally minded and sharing a common vision, similar values and the same willingness
Our customers are partners in the widest sense of this word. We deeply believe that we are instrumental to
each other’s success and that our partnership, which started from the outset of the NextGen design, will go
throughout its entire life cycle.
Creating high-tech, innovative equipment to promote our clients’ businesses by minimising the cost of ownership and consumption of resources in the maintenance of all types of aircraft.
- To maintain existing and to develop new product markets
- To develop new and improve existing production technologies
- To fulfill the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 90001:2008/2015
- To develop a material and technical base of the enterprise – the reconstruction and technical re-equipment of production, the acquisition of new machinery and tools
- To raise the competence pf ElectroAir personnel.
Our vision is to take a leading role in the Ground Power Unit market, supported by the following fundamental principles: innovation and quality, high reliability irrespective of climatic conditions, full integration into the overall management system, achieving the highest standards of energy efficiency, and low operating and lifetime servicing costs.
To take a leading role in the Ground Power Unit market, supported by the following fundamental principles:
- Innovation and quality
- High reliability irrespective of climatic conditions
- Full integration into the overall management system
- Achieving the highest standards of energy efficiency
- Low operating and lifetime servicing costs
The activity of ElectroAir company is based on the European laws and standards, environmental standards and requirements, regulatory acts in the field of labor safety, own standards and regulatory documents, as well as customer requirements from different parts of the world.
The general orientation of personnel to obtain a quality product is the key to the success and well-being of the organization as a whole and of any of its employees.
Electroair singles out the main priorities of work in the field of quality, ecology and BT:
- Maintenance of an effective quality management system based on the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001;
- Constant maintenance of the company in continuous development, raising the level of competence and sense of responsibility of each of its employees;
- Development and production of quality products that have a minimal negative impact on the environment, safe and reliable in operation, meeting international requirements and standards;
- Prevention of environmental pollution and control, the use of natural resources;
- Prevention of injuries and deterioration of health status, as well as continuous improvement of the management of Labor Safety and performance indicators in the field of Labor Safety;
- Unconditional fulfillment by all employees of the company of regulatory legal and other requirements related to the enterprise.
ElectroAir offers more than just a set of ground equipment for aircraft parking places, including the GPUs, the Hatch PIT systems, cable extenders and service during the whole lifecycle of the delivered equipment. For each project the optimal set of required equipment is selected according to the criteria of our client. We are working closely with designers to develop the most effective scheme of equipment layout.
Research and development department analyses potential risks (FOD) at airports; the equipment complies with safety regulations in operation and explores options for the use of the equipment to maximize our customer’s profit. The specialists in our factory are ready to execute any project related to ground handling services. Our Ground Power Units are spanning the life of your airplane and are helping improve your operational efficiency and environmental performance.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Chief Structural Engineer
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Strategic Development
- E-mail: email@example.com