“Our customers are
partners in the widest
sense of this word”
ElectroAir supplies ground electric power supply systems for aviation. Whatever your needs, we can provide a complete solution for you that will minimise the cost of ownership and consumption of resources on the maintenance of all types of aircraft and helicopters.
ElectroAir is a manufacturer, developer and designer of ground power units. Our new generation ground power units are unique to other ground power units on the market. They are static converters that combine extensive technological expertise and innovation for civil and military customers along with the consumer focused mindset of two of the best (and most important) aeronautic heritages in the world: Safety and Reliability.
These are the most advanced products in the static GPUs market segment, they are designed to anticipate the market needs and they are able to generate profit for airports, airlines, maintenance repair organisations and ground handlers, as well as provide comfort for consumers and care for the environment. We offer a complete one-stop GPU solution including solid state, mobile, diesel-engine driven and under ramp GPUs (frequency converters, rectifiers and combined units) as well as PIT systems, cable extenders, charger-dischargers, load banks and control and testing equipment.
Our people are eager experts of the aviation and power supply industries, who are motivated by a new endeavors, are truly internationally minded, and share a common vision, similar values and the same willingness to succeed.
Our customers are partners in the widest sense of this word. We sincerely believe that we are instrumental to each other’s success and that our partnership, which begins from the outset of the new generation design, will continue throughout entire life cycle of the product.
Creating high-tech, innovative equipment to promote our clients businesses by minimising the cost of ownership and consumption of resources in the maintenance of all types of aircraft.
- To maintain existing and to develop new product markets
- To develop new and improve existing production technologies
- To fulfill the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 90001:2008/2015
- To develop a material and technical base of the enterprise – the reconstruction and technical re-equipment of production, the acquisition of new machinery and tools
- To raise the competence pf ElectroAir personnel
Is to take a leading role in the Ground Power Unit market, supported by the following fundamental principles: innovation and quality, high reliability irrespective of climatic conditions, full integration into the overall management system, achieving the highest standards of energy efficiency, and low operating and lifetime servicing costs.
The activity of ElectroAir is based on the European laws and international standards, environmental standards and requirements, regulatory acts in the field of labor safety, own standards and regulatory documents, as well as international and local electrical standards, directive and requirements for aviation power supply field.
The general orientation of personnel to obtain a quality product is the key to the success and well-being of the organization as a whole and of any of its employees.
Electroair singles out the main priorities of work in the field of quality, ecology and safety:
- Maintenance of an effective quality management system based on the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001;
- Ongoing maintenance of the company through continuous development, as well as raising the level of competence and sense of responsobility of each of its employees;
- Development and production of quality products that have a minimal negative impact on the environment, are safe and reliable in operation, and meet international requirements and standards;
- Prevention of environmental pollution and control through the use of natural resources;
- Unconditional fulfillment by all company employees of legal and other requirements related to the enterprise.
Norms, standards and directives that we follow:
ISO6858, ISO1540, BS 2G 219, MIL-STD-704F, EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-2, EN 50082-2, EN 61558-2-6, EN 12312-20, EN 2282, EN 1915-1, SAEARP 50 15, IEC 60721, EC 60529, DFS400, GOST 54073 2010, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001, 73/23/EEC, 2004/108/EC, EN 124 F900
ElectroAir offers more than just a set of ground equipment for aircraft parking places, including the GPUs, the Hatch PIT systems, cable extenders and service during the whole lifecycle of the delivered equipment. For each project the optimal set of required equipment is selected according to the criteria of our client. We are working closely with designers to develop the most effective scheme of equipment layout.
Research and development department analyses potential risks at airports; the equipment complies with safety regulations in operation and explores options for the use of the equipment to maximize our customer’s profit. Our Ground Power Units are spanning the life of your airplane and are helping improve your operational efficiency and environmental performance.
Our company is engaged in conducting training courses for engineers and aircraft maintenance personnel. We have many representative offices and partners all around the world, currently serving more than three hundred customers worldwide.